Thursday 3 December 2009

Clothes Show Live



It is going to be a very busy weekend. JOE BLAKE will be visiting the Clothes Show Live event in Birmingham to do promotional work for the new website. It is all very exciting and I cannot wait to start speaking to current and prospective JOE BLAKE customers. Birmingham has a very eclectic fashion style so it will be very interesting to see how my Birmingham customers style the JOE BLAKE garments they have purchased.
Keep posted as I will be reviewing the event on my blog and will be posting pictures for those of you who could not make it.

Very exciting news!!! JOE BLAKE is offering all customers 10% off full prices dresses. Take a look on the website + hurry whilst stock last as we all know they will not last for long. 

Bye for now and remember JOE BLAKE loves.

Joanne @ JOE BLAKE

Please feel free to email me 

info@joeblake.co.uk

http://www.joeblake.co.uk







No comments:

Post a Comment